We think our tours give a positive kick, a holiday with a cultural purpose, by providing economic benefits for the locals. We work to minimize our impact on the environment by, for example, engaging us in:
- With a restaurant that only uses locally produced or seasonal produce.
-With the help of a hotel that has a particularly strong environmental policy.
- With the help of a bus company using buses with a lower carbon footprint.
- Licensed guides, that is, guides who have completed a 3-year guide course at university level.
Support the local economy or local project conservation, such as:
- With the help of a small supplier for a certain aspect of the tour.
- Using independent or local guides rather than a major national authority.
For customers booking online, we also offer a green option, which means that travel documentation is delivered electronically if possible.
We have introduced many measures to maintain a sustainable office, to only write on paper as needed and on appropriate paper, cardboard and other recycled materials.